Durham NC Scout Radio ?

  • Jerry KI4CCB
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2003
      Hi:

      Is any Durham, NC (or area) Scouts on the air or planning on
      participating in October?

      73's
      Jerry, KI4CCB
    • tech_wing
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 17, 2003
        Jerry --

        If you would like to come south a ways, we are planning a camp / JOTA
        field station in the sand hills near Laurinburg.

        Also, I believe there is a station that may be active from the
        Phillips Middle School in your area, but not sure if they got some of
        the station work completed yet.

        Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in more
        information on either of these; I can be best reached at
        N7IME@...

        -- Jason Conolly, N7IME

        --- In scoutradio@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry KI4CCB" <jgault@w...> wrote:
        > Hi:
        >
        > Is any Durham, NC (or area) Scouts on the air or planning on
        > participating in October?
        >
        > 73's
        > Jerry, KI4CCB
      • tech_wing
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 17, 2003
          Jerry --

          If you would like to come south a ways, we are planning a camp / JOTA
          field station in the sand hills near Laurinburg.

          Also, I believe there is a station that may be active from the
          Phillips Middle School in your area, but not sure if they got some of
          the station work completed yet.

          Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in more
          information on either of these; I can be best reached at
          N7IME@...

          -- Jason Conolly, N7IME

          --- In scoutradio@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry KI4CCB" <jgault@w...> wrote:
          > Hi:
          >
          > Is any Durham, NC (or area) Scouts on the air or planning on
          > participating in October?
          >
          > 73's
          > Jerry, KI4CCB
        • Jerry KI4CCB
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17, 2003
            Hi:

            I joind your NC Group and responded by email and posted, yes... I am
            very interested...

            Jerry