JOTA Database

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2003
      We had a great deal of JOTA success as a result of hams who
      registered their JOTA event. I would like to encourage you to do it
      again. Creating this database makes it much easier for others to
      find JOTA activities near them.

      Please register your JOTA activity at
      http://www.arrl.org/FandES/ead/youthskeds/ Click on "add a sked
      listing." Click "JOTA" and enter your information.

      As I get requests, I will point them to that page so please register
      ASAP. (You can set the expiration for the day after JOTA (October
      20.) Please consider inviting boy scouts and girl scouts. I know this
      will help many more scouting groups participate in JOTA 2003.

      Thanks for your help.

      Jean Wolfgang, WB3IOS
      ARRL Field & Educational Services