Denver scouts on the air on SEPTEMBER 19-21

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2003
      The name here is Daryle. My call sign is WB7TNE. I am an ASM in Troop
      667 ,Gateway district,Denver Area Council(DAC).I would like to ask a
      favor of you regarding the UPCOMING .

      The Denver Area Council Camporee will be taking place SEPTEMBER 19-
      21st,2003. There will be ,among the many interactive displays on the
      midway,an Amateur Radio station. It will be an interactive
      display,also. Three all signs will be active from the event.
      WB0CXJ,KC0EVL,and WB7TNE. The group will be operating on frequencies
      80-10 meters and possibly 160,conditions permitting. WB7TNE will be
      active on sstv,mainly on 20 meters, on 14.230 or close by.

      There will be an SSTV QSL with the Camporee Logo, available on air,
      as either a contact QSL or SWL card for those able to contact or copy
      the event Stations on SSTV. The event station will have an RC ROVE
      CAM grabbing picture shots as we tour the camp by RC CAM. We hope to
      be able to serve as many Scouts and Cub Scouts as possible via
      Amateur Radio.

      Thank You! Hope to "SEE YOU" at the RUNWAY ROUNDUP!

      Sincerly,
      Daryle Brooks
      ASM
      TROOP 667