Re: [Scoutradio] Re: I need Help

  • barry griffin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2003
      I have the same problem here in Greenville,Texas.One
      of our club do the same way I have asked and they
      reply I can only help for X amount of hours and I am
      stuck with it all day.So don't feel bad.It sounds like
      that you have a really good thing going there.I am an
      Asst. Scout Master in Boys Scout Troop 322 in the
      Tawakoni district in Greenville. I will also be doing
      the Radio MB in a couple of months.Hang in there and
      hope to here ya'll on the air. Can't figure what call
      sign to use yet. Mine KD5PXU or the Majors Field Radio
      Club WD5GSL which I am the President of.73's

      Barry Griffin
      KD5PXU
      Troop 322

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com