JOTA in Lincoln, Nebraska

  • kc0puw
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      Hey Everybody.

      Just thought I wuold let you all know that I am planning on having a
      JOTA party Councilwide. I am the Lincoln Amateur Radio Club/Boy
      Scouts of America Liason and I am setting up JOTA. If you would
      like, we will be on the air all day. We might also be on IRLP 9200
      The Western Reflector (with approval from the repeater owner) We
      will be operating as K0KKV. Hope to hear some stations on. We will
      talk to you later.

      73's from Nebraska, KC0PUW