Re: [Scoutradio] Digest Number 405

  • Kd5inm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      In a message dated 9/5/2003 3:13:30 AM Central Standard Time, scoutradio@yahoogroups.com writes:

      I am a new cub scout leader in Dallas and would like to organize a
      JOTA for my pack. I know its late, but at least I would know what to
      do for next year. Any suggestions??? I just contacted a local amatuer
      radio club and awaiting to hear back from them.

        Goto the JOTA website on www.arrl.org / http://www.arrl.org/FandES/ead/jota.html and look to see who is handling the JOTA in Dallas and where it is and time.  We'll have JOTA at Camp Perkins outside of Wichita Falls TX  near the Oklahoma /Texas border.

         Hope your scouts enjoy the fun.  73' John Hamilton kd5inm