Re: [Scoutradio] The 2004 JOTA...

  • Ray Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
        Well, foo, then. Our Council was trying to move it from the 3rd weekend for 2004, seems
      that there is a big festival in a nearby town that's always on the 3rd weekend of October,
      and they wanted to avoid the festival.

        SO, I doubt if there will be a council-wide JOTA for us in 2004. And at the rate things are
      going here, there won't be much of a JOTA for our Council this year. (Our bi-annual Council
      event is a Camporall.)

                      _Ray_