History of Ham Radio and the Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts/Cubs - Info Needed.

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26 7:14 PM
      Hello:

      I am interested in finding sources of information realting to the
      history of Ham Radio and the Scouting movement world wide. How it was
      used, badges, expeditions and if anyone can
      share information on QSL cards relating to Scouts. Information from
      any country is welcome. If anyone has information to share or can
      point me to sources of information it would be a great help.

      Thank You
      Jerry Gault
    • Gary W Thorburn
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29 5:13 AM
        >I am interested in finding sources of information realting to the
        >history of Ham Radio and the Scouting movement world wide...

        Hi Jerry--

        If she hasn't responded already, I (expect she's on this list)
        contact Jean Wolfgang, WB3IOS. She works for ARRL education.
        jwolfgang@...

        Also, if you email me directly with your email address (only the
        scoutradio address showed in your post) I will post your request
        to the New England Scouting email list, a very well-run list
        that might produce a response.

        -- Gary

        =================
        Gary W Thorburn KD1TE
        kd1te@...
      • Jerry
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31 5:38 AM
          Thank you

          My email address is jgault@...

          I've had several resonses on the Ham Radio History Group also.

          Thanks Again

          Jerry

          --- In scoutradio@yahoogroups.com, "Gary W Thorburn"