Radio Merit Badge for Seattle Area?

  • Shell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2003
      I've found you quite by accident. But I'm on the Advancement
      Committee in my district for the Boy Scouts and one of the things I'm
      working on is lining up some Merit Badge Jumborees throughout the
      year (Oct, Jan, Apr). Are any of you in the Seattle area and would
      you be willing to do a Merit badge with the boys here?

      Thanks for letting me "bust" in! ;)

      Shell in Wa, USA
      shellrm@...