OZ9DDS Danish radio scout

  • Anders Frederiksen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2003
      Hello All,

      We are a group of radio scouting rovers who will participate in a
      small jamboree for all members of the Danish Scout Association within
      the county of Roskilde in Denmark.

      During this jamboree we will try to activate the scout frequencies on
      most HF bands, but mostly 80, 20 and 10 m. We will also be active on
      2 m FM.

      The jamboree takes place from July 26 until August 2. We will be
      registred as a special event station giving 4 points for the Dansih
      Scout Award http://www.jota.dk/indexuk.html
      The jamboree will be placed on the island of Sjaelland IOTA EU-029.

      We look forward to getting many good contacts

      VY 73 HPE TO SEE U ALL
      de OZ9DDS
      oz9dds@...