RoverWay 2003 Radio Station

  • Joel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2003
      Hello all,

      I'll also gonna be at RoverWay 2003 Radio Station and i'll probably
      gonna make a small entrance in European HF Championship to test the
      antennas hihi.
      So if you heard my callsign (CT1HXB) or the special callsign make us
      a call.
      Skeds could be made to my e-mail.
      We'll try to be active in all HF bands and V/UHF and maybe in 50 Mhz
      in SSB, CW, SSTV, Packet, APRS, RTTY and PSK31 but mostly in SSB.
      Look us near the scout frequencies.

      Yours in Scouting

      73 de CT1HXB - Joel Lob√£o