RoverWay2003 Correction

  • Pedro Gabriel Almeida
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      Hi again,

      Sorry for the unconvenience but I made a typo on the last e-mail (at least
      one) and of course on the most sensitive part of the message (murphy
      strikes again), so the correct site should be:

      www.roverway2003.org

      (hope no typo now :D Have fun ) (thanks Joel for the tip (CT1HXB)

      Best 73's and a strong LeftHand shake,

      de CT1FYW
      Pedro

      "Minds are not vessels to be filled, but fires to be lighted." (Plutarch)

      Structural Geologist
      Universidade da Beira Interior
      Civil Engineering Department

      e-mail: galmeida@...
      s-mail: Rua Marques d'Avila e Bolama - 6200 Covilha -Portugal
      phone:+351 275 319 743
      fax:+351 275 319 726
      HAM - CT1FYW - 145.550/434.550/7055/3710 - scoutstation