Field Day MB Certificate

  • Gary Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      Per my previous post, if your group treats Field Day as primarily an
      Emergency Preparedness excercise and not as a contest, it can attract
      Scouts who need to participate in one for the Eagle Required Merit
      Badge "Emergency Preparedness". This might broaden your audience to
      Scouts might not have considered Radio MB otherwise.

      I've made up a certificate for those Scouts who participate this
      weekend. You might want to consider this yourself for future Field
      Days.

      73

      Gary Wilson