JOTA Pamphlet Uploaded

  • Gary Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2003
      Hi!

      I recently took the info from the BSA website pertaining to JOTA,
      added details on JOTA events in my home district, and made a MS Word
      pamphlet describing how units can participate.

      It's audience is non-ham Scout leaders. We will give it out as part
      of our Amateur Radio booth at the Central New Jersey Council Annual
      Program Kick-off this weekend.

      Feel free to take it, modify it for your local area, and distribute
      it to Scout leaders at your local Council Program Kick-off's and
      District Roundtables.

      73

      Gary Wilson, K2GW
      Radio Merit Badge Counselor