Summer Camp Ideas

  • aws69
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      Greetings......

      While some of us have the privledge to have a station set-up and manned
      during the summer at camp others (like me) don't. So I have thought up one
      activity that can be Ham Radio related and left at camp. I created a music
      CD with around 12 ARISS contacts. I will mail them to the camps to the Space
      Exploration MB counselors. I gave one of these CDs to a space ex counselor
      last year and he thought it was great for the scouts to hear answers to
      questions asked by kids their own age. One other idea that I have yet to try
      is demoing UO-14 with my W32A and Arrow Antenna. The problem is the early
      and late passes in Pittsburgh.

      Does anyone else have any camp ideas?

      73,

      Alan Stumpf, KB3DHC