750RE: [Scoutradio] Radio Merit Badge at clinic

  • Kelly Bersch
    Jul 4, 2002
      I'm not sure when the clinic is. Soon, but not next week. I was asked
      about this last Sunday and I picked up the Merit Badge booklet on Tuesday.
      I've looked it over and was thinking there was an awful lot to do in one
      sitting. I'm glad I asked the group. I like the idea of assigning home
      work to do ahead. That would make it workable. I'll find out tomorrow
      exactly when it is. It's for one troop so the number of scouts won't be

      Bill, any details you have about how you conducted things would be helpful.

      Frank, I'd appreciate it if you could get the information to me.

      You're all great (which is what I've come to expect from people who work
      with Scouts).

      73 de AC7EW
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic