57Re: Scouts Camping Electrical Lesson

  • Don Van Horn
    Jun 14, 1999
      Have a demonstration for my scout radio/elecricity class called the lemmon
      battery, and spit on a blotter. WEs copper wire, and different metals stuck
      in a lemon, and diferent coins with a spit soaked blotter between them
      (silver & copper work very well, if you have the silver coins)

      Don K1FZY OM of KC6ETE David