4560Re: Blinker Morse App (USB charger)

  • Doug Garman
    Aug 8, 2014
      Bob, you need to shop around for solar panels... I paid about $235 for a 330 watt solar panel. Charge controllers to bring these to 6 volts are already designed (you can use their schematics to build your own but not to sell).
      Higher voltage panels with power tracking means you get more charge from less light -- longer time FOR charging.  { I have been totally of grid for 9 years - so I have some idea of what can be easily done!  We run 2 100 W SSB rigs for some 48 hour HAM contests with about 400 watts of solar panels}

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic