4529Re: Electronics Merit Badge

  • Mike Lukas
    Apr 17 11:54 AM
      I had the scout solder some wires together and had them des older one component from an old circuit board. Any old junk will work. To build a circuit I got an old radio shack electronics kit. Springs and wires are easy for the kids and they can trace mistakes really easy. I recommend to kits if you have lots of boys. I made copies of the wiring diagram book. They pick what they want and build it. I offer this badge and the radio badge at are jota. Hope this helps. Mike Lukas Asst. Scout Master. KE7YTM

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic