4527New Scout Camp App

  • Norm Huber
    Apr 9, 2014
      I see there is an app that lets you enter activities you would like to
      have at camp and pulls up a list of camps that have them. I noticed that
      the picture of the display has ATV's but does not have Radio. Perhaps we
      need to get all the camps that have amateur radio facilities listed and
      have the App updated to show radio as a choice. Bryan's Blog stated the
      the Council Office should know how to insure activities their camp has
      are correctly listed. If you use the IPhone you might check to insure
      your favorite camp is listed and all activities are correctly listed.
      ----- Norman Huber - N9ZKS - Central Illinois
      ----- Scout Roundtable Commissioner / Assistant Scoutmaster
      ----- 19266 US Highway 150
      ----- Bloomington, IL 61705-5855