4521Scout Nets on D-Star, EchoLink that are currently operational

  • Raymond Knapp
    Jan 27, 2014

      I am the new Scoutmaster of Perry Iowa Troop 127.  Been Assistant Scoutmaster for since 1993.  Looking to add excitement to our troop was wondering if there are any weekly nets for BSA troop or groups that might be meeting on Tuesday Nights around 7:30 PM CDT.  I have D-Star and EchoLink available.  I am interested in trying to get our troop to someday have a full station at our meeting location but that would take us a little time.  If anyone is interested or has done this please contact me at WA2GTM@....  We only have 5 scouts right now but hope to grow it.

      73

      Ray Knapp

      WA2GTM

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic