4519Re: [ScoutRadio] USA JOTA Report

  • Walter Underwood
    Dec 9, 2013
      "- 100 bonus points will be awarded for each (up to 5) Boy Scouts of America JOTA station."

      It was the first search it for "iowa qso party jota". I'm really good at internet search, I work on search engines.

      wunder
      K6WRU

      On Dec 9, 2013, at 7:51 AM, James Wilson <jbwilson@...> wrote:

      Hi Jeff,

      Thanks for your note and for the information on the Iowa QSO Party. I've reached out to them to determine how the JOTA station contact bonus points worked out, and how they do log checking to verify the contacts. I'll see what I hear back. I've also reached out to the New York QSO Party and highlighted the Worked All Germany approach, which prohibits operation on a range of frequencies to avoid JOTA, as well as the Iowa QSO party approach. We'll see what happens.

      73, Jim, K5ND

      --
      Walter Underwood

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic