4509Re: [ScoutRadio] RE: JOTA weekend

  • Walter Underwood
    Oct 18, 2013
      The full list of US JOTA stations is here:

      I don't see that callsign in the list, so KC8ITI may be working at a club station or with other hams.

      I'd recommend trying to contact them at kc8iti@.... If they are an ARRL member, that should work.

      wunder
      K6WRU

      On Oct 18, 2013, at 8:47 AM, <WD0FIA@...> wrote:

       Is KC8ITI on this list? I am trying to get some of my Scouting relatives involved in Ham Radio, and I know he works with one of them. KC8ITI is supposed to be operating this weekend.

      73!
      Keith WD0FIA

      ---In scoutradio@yahoogroups.com, <byrdhaus@...> wrote:

      Hawkeye Area Council / Old Capitol Valley District will
      be on the air for JOTA at our District fall camporee. We
      should be on the air around 8 pm central time Friday
      night.
      Call sign is K2BSA/0.
      Special thanks to the Iowa City and Washington radio clubs
      for helping out!

      Jeff Kent
      KB0GVI

      --