      Da: "largent.stephen@..." <largent.stephen@...>
      A: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com
      Inviato: Mercoledì 16 Ottobre 2013 17:33
      Oggetto: [ScoutRadio] Echolink for JOTA
      KF5UOH and KF5UOG will be operating on there echolink nodes for jota. If you will be operating echolink on jota can you please shoot me an email so we can try to get on the air with you. We will start operation on October 19th from 10:00 central till 17:00.

      Stephen, KF5UOH
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic