RE: [ScoutRadio] RE: ´Venezuelan Republy ScoutsVenezuela YV5ARS

(4483)
  • Raymond Knapp Jr
    Oct 12, 2013 Expand Messages

      From: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of n7w@...
      Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2013 1:21 AM
      To: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ScoutRadio] RE: ´Venezuelan Republy ScoutsVenezuela YV5ARS

      Que bueno!  Gracias por compartir!  Estoy seguro que muchos de nosotros nos gustaria aprender mas o simplemente mandar saludos a ustedes durante el "Jamboree On The Air" sabado el 19 de octubre por internet o radio - por favor mande un email a n7w@... si les gustaria hablar.

      Valley Camp JOTA 2013

      That's nice!  Thank you for sharing!  I am sure that many of us we would like to learn more or simply send greetings to you during the "Jamboree On The Air" Saturday October 19 by internet or radio - please send an email to n7w@... if les would like to talk about.

      Ray Knapp WA2GTM ran this through a translator for us in the US.

      ---In scoutradio@yahoogroups.com, <carrasquerosolis@...> wrote:

      Para Compartir!! http://goo.gl/3o2PzJ

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic