4016K2BSA/5 QRV

  • n5hyp
    Feb 7, 2012
      National Scouting Museum, Irving Texas will be active as K2BSA/5 on Saturday 11, February 2012 for a Radio Merit BAdge day. HF activites especially around 1900-200Z and 2130-2230Z on HF Scout frequencies plus local Dallas area repeaters and AO-27/SO-50 satellites in NA. You may also hear us at other times during the day as we will keep the station active in the museum for non RMB visitors. Please give us a call if you hear us. Please email me if you want to set up a schedule, n5hyp@.... Pobably on 20 and 15 meters but will try 10 if band cooperates.

      73 and good scouting.

      de Tom, N5HYP