3806Re: Scout Camps on the Air (SCOTA) Award

  • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
    May 1, 2011
      Nice job on the website, Mike.

      We gave SCOTA top billing here on the home page at ScoutRadio with a link to your new site.

      On a similar note, we've got a dead link right below it. Does anyone have any idea what the new URL is for the old ARRL SKEDS Database page might be? With the advent of the new ARRL website it seems to have dissapeared/moved. The Old URL is http://www.arrl.org/FandES/ead/youthskeds/

      Fraternally,

      Jon Pearl - W4ABC

      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "ab5eb" <ab5ebdxer@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys,
      >
      > After much discussion and work we are getting close to announcing a new award designed to increase interest in the general ham population in talking to Scout Camps. The website is www.scota.us it is not finished yet but I would like feedback. In particular you will find a directory with camps. I would like to know corrections that need to be done.
      >
      > Also if you know of a camp station callsign please let me know and I will add it to the list. If you are interested in being more involved just email me and I will add you to our yahoo group for SCOTA.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Mike AB5EB

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic