3804RE: [ScoutRadio] Scout Camps on the Air (SCOTA) Award

  • Dan Fisher AI4GK
    May 1, 2011

      Mike,

      Nice start for the Web site. I have a question, though, about the rankings.

      Scout level: Earn at least 50 points.
      Tenderfoot level: Earn at least 100 points.
      1st C lass level: Earn at least 200 points.
      2nd Class level: Earn at least 300 points.

      Star level: Earn at least 400 points.
      Life level: Earn at least 500 points.
      Eagle level: Earn at least 600 points.

      In Scouting, 2nd Class is a lower rank than 1st Class, but you have 2nd Class as the higher rank. Is this an oversight, or was there a reason that you put 2nd class higher?

      Also, a type: on the list, you have a space between the C and the L in 1st Class. (Sorry, but I nitpick on grammar and spelling.)  J

      Otherwise, like I said it’s a great beginning!

      73, de

      Dan Fisher, AI4GK

      http://www.arrl.org

      http://www.pcars.org

      http://ai4gk.r2i.net

      http://www.qrz.com/db/ai4gk

      Public Information Officer:

      Platinum Coast Amateur Radio Society;

      American Radio Relay League, Southern Florida Section