    From: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Paul Joosten
    Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 1:32 AM
    To: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Re: [ScoutRadio] Where are current Jota 2010 materials?

    Steve,

    Not sure what you need, but maybe this is it?

    73 & YIS,

    Paul PA5ul

    2010/9/6 biker51ferg <biker51ferg@...>

    Does any one know where I could download the current Jota 2010 materials including patch design (picture)?  I found a pdf with the info, but I would like a word document if possible.  Thanks...

    Steve Ferguson
    N4PKJ
    Stonewall Jackson Area Council in VA
    Valley District