3618RE: [ScoutRadio] Re: National Jamboree Summit on the Air [3 Attachments]

  • David Gaddis
    May 8, 2010
      Message
      Please visit www.nsj2010ham.com for the latest information on K2BSA at the 2010 NSJ.

      73s,
      David, KE4KPC

      --
      2010 National Scout Jamboree
      K2BSA Amateur Radio Staff

      David Q. Gaddis, P.E., KE4KPC
      5600 Green Valley Drive
      Knoxville, TN  37914
      (865) 637-2173

      dgaddis@...

      From: dgaddis@comcast. net
      Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 13:15:01 +0000

      Hi,

      K2BSA will be operating continuously during the upcoming 2010 National Scout Jamboree. Your group in San Gabriel Mountains will be able to make contact on the standard Scout frequencies.

      Please visit www.nsj2010ham. com for all the details on the K2BSA operation at Jamboree.

      David
      --

      dgaddis@comcast. net