      To: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com
      From: dgaddis@...
      Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 13:15:01 +0000
      Subject: [ScoutRadio] Re: National Jamboree Summit on the Air

      Hi,

      K2BSA will be operating continuously during the upcoming 2010 National Scout Jamboree. Your group in San Gabriel Mountains will be able to make contact on the standard Scout frequencies.

      Please visit www.nsj2010ham. com for all the details on the K2BSA operation at Jamboree.

      David
      --
      2010 National Scout Jamboree