3359Re: [ScoutRadio] Contacts Saturday

  • Chris Schwab
    May 4, 2009
      I'll have to add this to my schedule - we have quite a few scouter hams in our club. Perhaps we can link up the club repeater and join in.

      What reflector is this on?

      Chris N4BSA

      On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 3:13 AM, Paul Joosten <pa5ul@...> wrote:

      Chris,

      What is that on UTC? Do you have Echolink? Every first Saturday of the
      month there is a scoutnet on 22:00 UTC, netcontrol is usually Richard
      PA3BAR. Other calls to look for (Richard is not always on) could be
      Ivor G4GET or me. I haven't been on for several months but I hope to
      be able to make it today.

      73, Paul PA5UL