      Right now we're on IRLP 9004, we haven't had much luck on HF yet.

      Would you be willing to try? We'd be on SSB, suggest a HF frequency.

      Chris N4BSA

      On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Fred McCutchen <fmccutchen@...> wrote:

      What HF frequencies are you working.... CW or SSB ?

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Chris Schwab" <chris.schwab@...>
      To: <ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 11:11 PM
      Subject: [ScoutRadio] Contacts Saturday

      I apologize for the late notice, but we're going to be doing demos tomorrow
      at the West Central Florida Council's Merit Badge University, where we'll be
      assisting scouts in getting their Radio Merit Badge.

      We'll be needing contacts between 9:30am EDT & 11:30am EDT, and 1pm EDT to
      3pm EDT tomorrow Saturday 5/2/09. We can be contacted on IRLP Node 4647
      after 9am, or HF if the bands permit. We can also hang out on an IRLP
      reflector channel throughout the day if that will be helpful.

      We'd really appreciate any help that anyone can offer.

      73 and YIS,
      Chris N4BSA
      1st VP Clearwater ARS
      Committee Member Pack 484, Clearwater FL

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic