      Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 3:55 PM
      Subject: Re: [ScoutRadio] Looking for a patch issued by BSA for Radio Scouting

      Hi Sjaak,

      I think that there may be some confusion here with "BSA".

      I think that Henry is after a copy of the badge that the BRITISH SCOUT ASSOCIATION Radio Team issued. Not the Boy Scouts of America, as I read it the first time.

      It could be the badge that Richard had made for issuing at the Jamboree.

      YiS,
      Ivor (G4GET0

      Member of the GB100J Scout Radio Team