2843ON THE AIR - K7EFA @ Radio Merit Badge in a Day class 09FEB2008 1530-2400UTC

  • Matt Clauson
    Feb 6, 2008
      The Yellowstone Radio Club, in association with various Scout Troops in
      Southern Montana, will be holding their Second Annual "Radio Merit Badge
      in a Day" class this Saturday, 9 February 2008. Scouts from several
      local troops will be in attendance and on the air -- and we invite
      Scouts from around the world to contact us and join us for this event!

      Here's the basics on our operation:

      Call to listen for: K7EFA (or Kilo Seven Echo Foxtrot Alpha)
      Operating times: 1530-2400Z (UTC), 9 February 2008
      Frequencies/Modes (HF): SSB - 3940 7190 14290 18140 21360 24960 28390
      RTTY/PSK31 - in appropriate subbands

      Frequencies/Modes (VHF): Echolink: via 2M, node 104664
      Local 2m Phone: 147.360(-, 100Hz PL) 146.52

      QSL Via: N0QXW

      For more information on this event, to arrange Scout or leader
      participation, or to arrange a contact schedule, please email Matt N0QXW
      via n0qxw at arrl dot net, or Ron WN7Y via ronwn7y at yahoo dot com.

      For more information on the Yellowstone Radio Club, visit the club
      website at www.k7efa.org.

      For more information on Scouting in Montana, visit the Montana Council
      (BSA) website at www.montanabsa.org.

      For more information on Amateur Radio in Scouting, visit
      home.tiscali.nl/worldscout/.

      73.

      --mec, N0QXW