2667Can someone in Maryland help this Scouter?

  • Gary Wilson
    Sep 4, 2007
      Mr. Wilson --

      Found your name on the web as coordinator for the Central NJ
      Council's upcoming Radio Merit Badge Day in January 2008. Thought I'd
      check with you and see if you'all would consider having scouts
      outside yourcouncil attend. I'm an Asst. SM for a Troop in southern
      MD, and the RadioMB is not one typically available to our scouts.
      Thought Princeton, NJ is about 4 hour drive from here, I believe the
      opportunity might be one the boys would very much enjoy.

      Also, if you have folks you know in your ARRL network who offer Radio
      Merit Badge Counseling in eastern/southern MD, that would also be of
      high interest. If you have a chance, would welcome your thoughts, and
      thanks for all you've done in the scouting program!

      Warm Regards,

      Tom Lindgren
      BSA Troop 561
      California, MD