2312Re: [ScoutRadio] Australian Jamboree

  • PA5UL
    Jan 2 1:31 AM
      So far not a lot of activity by VI3JAM apparently. Just before the official Opening time I briefly saw VI3JAM on Echolink (1 Jan 22:40 UTC or thereabouts), tried to connect a few times but all timed out and within 20 minutes they disappeared again. In the Location/Description they signed something starting with AJ2007 so you might want to set an alarm for them.

      On the DX Cluster so far only one spot:
       7065.0  VI3JAM       2-Jan-2007 0417Z  21St VK Scout Jamboree      <VK2HSV>

      Hopefully they will overcome whatever difficulties they might have run into (sounds familiar from personal experiences at GB5EJ...) and we get to work them soon.
      73 de Paul PA5UL
      Radio Interested Scout RIS#410
      "Chikai" Cub Scout Master, Sionee Pack, Scouting Ashanti, Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
      Occasionally on Echolink node#259814
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic