2100Re: Camporee

  • DaleLamm
    Sep 1 9:54 PM
      Dan,

      Frank asked the question first. Please describe the event if you can.
      Are these Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, mixed? In the woods? In a school
      gym? Rough idea of how many attending?

      Some Camporees I've been involved with are pure "show and tell" (ex.
      Civil War re-enactors), others are a series of fun competitions. What
      are the ground rules for your event?

      Anxious to share ideas, but don't want to throw things on the table
      that would not fit in with the theme. Am I correct in assuming the
      ENTIRE event is radio & tech?

      Finally, March can be beautiful in Florida, ugly in Maine. Where is
      the event?

      73, Dale
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic