1271Has any district tried Radio MB for a Camporee?

  • Johnnie Wimpee
    Mar 3, 2004
      I'll be the 2005 Spring Camporee Chairman for the Manatee district.
      Does anyone have suggestions as to focusing the camporee on the
      Radio, Communication, and Engineering MBs?
      Additional with some pre-camporee effort maybe the scouts attneding
      could take the Tech or even the General class Licence exams.

      All Ideas are welcomed, especially those with successfully doing a
      camporee like this.

      Also if we could provide activities for the Venture Crews it would be
      a bonus.

      Thanks

      Johnnie Wimpee
      CFC Manatee District