Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Re: Lucille's book

  • Virginia L. "Ginny" Keefer
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 16, 2001
      Thank you Lucille. I got your message with the information that he was not
      listed after I received your message of where I could find it. Sorry for the
      confusion. Thank you for looking. Ginny Keefer
      Have a Merry Christmas and Healthy New Year

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 17, 2001
        In a message dated 12/15/01 9:19:36 PM Central Standard Time,
        cwrichmond@... writes:

        > At the end of the booklet the following appears:
        >
        > 'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts Historical
        > Society, October, 1927.
        > This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'
        >
        > I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West
        > Virginia 26525.
        >
        > Lucille

        I found a website for them: www.scotpress.com. I haven't looked through it
        yet, but surely there will be more information about other books.

        Kathleen Ellis
        Searching for Draffen/Draffin and Douglas(s)