Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Re: Lucille's book

  • Lucille A Richmond
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 16, 2001
      I have sent three messages now saying that it does NOT mention anyone
      resembling an Abernathy! Sorry if these messages are getting confusing, but
      there seem to be a lot of folks asking for their ancestors to be looked up.

      Lucille
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 16, 2001
        Thank you Lucille. I got your message with the information that he was not
        listed after I received your message of where I could find it. Sorry for the
        confusion. Thank you for looking. Ginny Keefer

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Ellis1992@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 17, 2001
          In a message dated 12/15/01 9:19:36 PM Central Standard Time,
          cwrichmond@... writes:

          > At the end of the booklet the following appears:
          >
          > 'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts Historical
          > Society, October, 1927.
          > This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'
          >
          > I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West
          > Virginia 26525.
          >
          > Lucille

          I found a website for them: www.scotpress.com. I haven't looked through it
          yet, but surely there will be more information about other books.

          Kathleen Ellis
          Searching for Draffen/Draffin and Douglas(s)