Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Re: Lucille's book

  • Lucille A Richmond
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 15, 2001
      Ginny:

      At the end of the booklet the following appears:

      'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts Historical Society, October, 1927.
      This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'

      I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West Virginia 26525.

      Lucille

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 16, 2001
        Well, did it mention Robert Abernathy or not? I do not want to chase all
        over looking for a pamphlet that does not even mention him. I only asked you
        because you were looking for others. Thank you. Ginny K.
        Have a Merry Christmas and Healthy New Year

        > At the end of the booklet the following appears:
        >
        > 'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts
        Historical Society, October, 1927.
        > This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'
        >
        > I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West
        Virginia 26525.

        > Lucille

      • Lucille A Richmond
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 16, 2001
          I have sent three messages now saying that it does NOT mention anyone
          resembling an Abernathy! Sorry if these messages are getting confusing, but
          there seem to be a lot of folks asking for their ancestors to be looked up.

          Lucille

          > At the end of the booklet the following appears:
          >
          > 'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts
          Historical Society, October, 1927.
          > This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'
          >
          > I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West
          Virginia 26525.

          > Lucille

        • Virginia L. "Ginny" Keefer
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 16, 2001
            Thank you Lucille. I got your message with the information that he was not
            listed after I received your message of where I could find it. Sorry for the
            confusion. Thank you for looking. Ginny Keefer

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Ellis1992@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 17, 2001
              In a message dated 12/15/01 9:19:36 PM Central Standard Time,
              cwrichmond@... writes:

              > At the end of the booklet the following appears:
              >
              > 'This article first appeared in the Journal of the Massachusetts Historical
              > Society, October, 1927.
              > This edition Copyright Unicorn Ltd., 1997, all rights reserved.'
              >
              > I purchased my copy from Scotpress, P. O. Box 397, Bruceton Mills, West
              > Virginia 26525.
              >
              > Lucille

              I found a website for them: www.scotpress.com. I haven't looked through it
              yet, but surely there will be more information about other books.

              Kathleen Ellis
              Searching for Draffen/Draffin and Douglas(s)