Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Re: The book Lucille has spoken of many times...

  • Lucille A Richmond
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 15, 2001
      Sorry, Ginny, but I don't find anything that even remotely looks like
      Abernethy.

      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 16, 2001
        unsubscribe
      • Larry Highman
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 18, 2001
          hmmm, I wonder Would be my luck, actually.
          Jan

        • cwrichmond
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 9 6:55 AM
            dunbarbill:

            Could you supply the url for this monument page? I haven't seen it myself.

            Lucille Richmond

              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 11 12:29 AM
                The easiest way to locate the site is to search for Battle of Dunbar
                Monument. This will bring you to the town of Dunbar home page,
                photographs. The url request from someone could take much longer. If
                you do not use it I would suggest that you download the Goggle
                search engine for your web browser. It is very fast and accurate in
                it searches and a breeze to use.

                The url for Dunbar is http://www.dunbar.org.uk/gallery.htm

                Enjoy the site, Lucille.