Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Re: The book Lucille has spoken of many times...

  • Virginia L. "Ginny" Keefer
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 15, 2001
      Lucille, could you please check to see if my Robert Abernathy is listed in
      any variant of his surname in 1651. Thank you. Ginny Keefer
      Have a Merry Christmas and Healthy New Year
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 15, 2001
        Sorry, Ginny, but I don't find anything that even remotely looks like
        Abernethy.

      • RWEIFORDS@aol.com
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 16, 2001
          unsubscribe
        • Larry Highman
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 18, 2001
            hmmm, I wonder Would be my luck, actually.
            Jan

          • cwrichmond
            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 9, 2002
              dunbarbill:

              Could you supply the url for this monument page? I haven't seen it myself.

              Lucille Richmond

                Message 7 of 21 , Sep 11, 2002
                  The easiest way to locate the site is to search for Battle of Dunbar
                  Monument. This will bring you to the town of Dunbar home page,
                  photographs. The url request from someone could take much longer. If
                  you do not use it I would suggest that you download the Goggle
                  search engine for your web browser. It is very fast and accurate in
                  it searches and a breeze to use.

                  The url for Dunbar is http://www.dunbar.org.uk/gallery.htm

                  Enjoy the site, Lucille.