Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Re: The book Lucille has spoken of many times...

  • Bill Caddell
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 15, 2001
      Is there a list online of the Dunbar prisoners. I am trying to find when
      and where a Capt CADDELL was transported...thought to be Barbados.

      Bill Caddell

      Lucille A Richmond wrote:

      > ... believed to be part of Dunbar prisoners settling upper part of Kittery,
      > now Berwick ... is listed John ROSS.

    • Virginia L. "Ginny" Keefer
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 15, 2001
        Lucille, could you please check to see if my Robert Abernathy is listed in
        any variant of his surname in 1651. Thank you. Ginny Keefer
        Have a Merry Christmas and Healthy New Year
        > ... believed to be part of Dunbar prisoners settling upper part of
        Kittery,
        > now Berwick ... is listed John ROSS.
        >
        > In the John and Sara passenger list, the following are shown:
        > James ROSS (listed twice)
        > John ROSSE (listed three times)
        > Jonas ROSS
        > Alester ROSS
        > Daniel ROSS
        > David ROSS
        >
        > Lucille Richmond

      • Lucille A Richmond
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 15, 2001
          Sorry, Ginny, but I don't find anything that even remotely looks like
          Abernethy.

        • RWEIFORDS@aol.com
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 16, 2001
            unsubscribe
          • Larry Highman
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 18, 2001
              hmmm, I wonder Would be my luck, actually.
              Jan

            • cwrichmond
              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 9, 2002
                dunbarbill:

                Could you supply the url for this monument page? I haven't seen it myself.

                Lucille Richmond

                  Message 8 of 21 , Sep 11, 2002
                    The easiest way to locate the site is to search for Battle of Dunbar
                    Monument. This will bring you to the town of Dunbar home page,
                    photographs. The url request from someone could take much longer. If
                    you do not use it I would suggest that you download the Goggle
                    search engine for your web browser. It is very fast and accurate in
                    it searches and a breeze to use.

                    The url for Dunbar is http://www.dunbar.org.uk/gallery.htm

                    Enjoy the site, Lucille.