Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] Re: The book Lucille has spoken of many times...

  • Lucille A Richmond
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 15, 2001
      As an added point, at the bottom of the list, item shown as
      Daniel (torn) - perhaps this is yours?

      Lucille

      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 15, 2001
        Is there a list online of the Dunbar prisoners. I am trying to find when
        and where a Capt CADDELL was transported...thought to be Barbados.

        Bill Caddell

        Lucille A Richmond wrote:

        > ... believed to be part of Dunbar prisoners settling upper part of Kittery,
        > now Berwick ... is listed John ROSS.

      • Virginia L. "Ginny" Keefer
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 15, 2001
          Lucille, could you please check to see if my Robert Abernathy is listed in
          any variant of his surname in 1651. Thank you. Ginny Keefer
          Have a Merry Christmas and Healthy New Year
          > ... believed to be part of Dunbar prisoners settling upper part of
          Kittery,
          > now Berwick ... is listed John ROSS.
          >
          > In the John and Sara passenger list, the following are shown:
          > James ROSS (listed twice)
          > John ROSSE (listed three times)
          > Jonas ROSS
          > Alester ROSS
          > Daniel ROSS
          > David ROSS
          >
          > Lucille Richmond

        • Lucille A Richmond
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 15, 2001
            Sorry, Ginny, but I don't find anything that even remotely looks like
            Abernethy.

          • RWEIFORDS@aol.com
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 16, 2001
              unsubscribe
            • Larry Highman
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 18, 2001
                hmmm, I wonder Would be my luck, actually.
                Jan

              • cwrichmond
                Message 7 of 21 , Sep 9, 2002
                  dunbarbill:

                  Could you supply the url for this monument page? I haven't seen it myself.

                  Lucille Richmond

                    Message 9 of 21 , Sep 11, 2002
                      The easiest way to locate the site is to search for Battle of Dunbar
                      Monument. This will bring you to the town of Dunbar home page,
                      photographs. The url request from someone could take much longer. If
                      you do not use it I would suggest that you download the Goggle
                      search engine for your web browser. It is very fast and accurate in
                      it searches and a breeze to use.

                      The url for Dunbar is http://www.dunbar.org.uk/gallery.htm

                      Enjoy the site, Lucille.