1651 ship passengers

  • Virginia L. "Ginny" Keefer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2001
      Anyone know of another ship to Colonial Virginia in 1651? I checked the Nov
      1, 1651 John and Sara but my Robert Abernathy was not listed on that ship.
      He did come in that year. He was sent by Cromwell from Battle of Worcester
      as indentured soldier for 5 years to Virginia in 1651. Will appreciate any
      clues to check other ships sent to me. Thanx, Ginny Keefer

      PS; after Dec 29, my E Mail is being changed to rkeeferjr@...
      Mediaone sold their company to Comcast.
      Have a Merry Christmas and Healthy New Year