Re: Test

  • pagray2010
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2013
      Are you, or do you know, the admin of this group?

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25, 2013
        Hello,

        ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com was flooded with spam. I don't know who the moderator was. Either s/he didn't know what to do about it, or was ill or unable/uninterested in moderating the group. (Was Jan the moderator?)

        So, in August, 2007, I started a new group, scottish_war_prisoners@ yahoogroups.com, with myself as moderator, and invited members of the old group to join it.  It has grown considerably since then. I asked Teresa Rust to be a co-moderator and she has also created a very informative blog. Every email has to be accepted by a moderator and so spam is kept out.

        To join the new group, send an e-mail to
        scottish_war_prisoners-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. Be
        sure there are underscores between scottish, war and
        prisoners, then a hyphen before subscribe.

        Please join us! If you join, please introduce yourself, telling us who your Scottish war prisoner ancestor was.

        Best,

        Eleanor Hall, Co-Moderator