Re: [ScottishWarPrisoners] I have added you to my friends network today!

    Message 1 of 20 , May 21, 2011
      Tod,

      The new group, scottish_war_prisoners@yahoogroups.com, is moderated. However,
      what you are referring to is the old group, which was abandoned because it
      was getting so much spam. So, if you put ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com in
      your Block Senders list (or whatever gmail has), you won't be getting its
      e-mails. But you will still get e-mails from the new group.

      If there are members of the old group who aren't in the new group but want to
      join, e-mail me at eleahall@....

      Best,

      Eleanor

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 26, 2012