  • maturerbggirl
    Message 1 of 20 , May 20, 2011
      http://barbieegirl.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm
    • todd.d.robbins@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 20 , May 20, 2011
        Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

        Tod

        Message 3 of 20 , May 21, 2011
          Tod,

          The new group, scottish_war_prisoners@yahoogroups.com, is moderated. However,
          what you are referring to is the old group, which was abandoned because it
          was getting so much spam. So, if you put ScottishWarPrisoners@yahoogroups.com in
          your Block Senders list (or whatever gmail has), you won't be getting its
          e-mails. But you will still get e-mails from the new group.

          If there are members of the old group who aren't in the new group but want to
          join, e-mail me at eleahall@....

          Best,

          Eleanor

          Why is this stuff getting through when the group is moderated? I'm confused.

          Tod

        • dswxhjew
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 26, 2012
            http://sxyalgrl.zoomshare.com/files/chicks.htm